As the firm’s paralegal, Naomi supports the attorneys in both litigation and business transactional matters. She enjoys that her role brings on a new challenge each day and that she can work closely with the attorneys in developing strategies that suit the needs of each client.
Part of her responsibilities include:
- Managing document collection and the discovery process
- Document analysis to determine usability in discovery and at trial
- Facilitating business transactions for clients
- Drafting of legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings
- Conducting witness interviews and legal research, and using the knowledge to inform litigation strategies
In 2018 Naomi graduated from Portland State University with a Bachelor’s of Art in Communication and a minor in Business. Her degree has equipped her to build a great rapport with many clients as she strives to serve each individual based on their specific legal needs.
Before joining JJH Law, Naomi worked at Portland State University in a variety of roles in student services. She enjoyed working in the Dean of Student Life office and connecting students with the support services they needed to excel academically. Naomi brings this same desire and passion for serving to JJH Law. She is always eager to solve complex problems while ensuring that clients feel understood and are well-informed.
In her spare time, Naomi loves exploring all the beauty the Pacific Northwest has to offer with her husband, playing volleyball, and spending quality time with family — she loves a competitive board game!